“Working today for a better tomorrow . . .The world may be a different place because I have been important in a child’s life.”™
- Adolescent & Adult Intervention & Transport
- Missing Person Investigation and Recovery
- Legal Advocacy Services
- Therapeutic Companion Services
- Worry free planned transport of at-risk adolescents
- Professional agents that exhibit dignity and respect for all adolescents in our care
- Client confidentiality
We will arrange the travel logistics for your child and we coordinate transport with program admissions departments. We are unbiased with respect to the program chosen by the parents or guardian; we are not affiliated with any one program. We strongly believe that the best program for your adolescent is the program that best serves the specific needs of your situation.
SafePassage has close working relationships with national associations, wilderness programs, educational consultants, hospitals, mental health agencies, law enforcement agencies, boarding schools and other care providers.
SafePassage provides secured transport of adolescents that can not or will not on their own go to the designated intervention program. Based on years of experience, we know this is one of the most difficult of the many challenges parents face in the adolescent intervention process.
- Written estimates for our services are always provided
- We find missing and runaway teenagers
With more than twenty years of transport experience, our agents provide the highest level of professional service to families around the world.
We provide safe passage to and from programs and facilities such as:
- Wilderness programs
- Hospitals & Rehab Centers
- Juvenile Detention Centers
- Military and Therapeutic Boarding Schools
Also, we work with the court systems to assist families as their adolescent is adjudicated.
SafePassage Adolescent Services ® is a division of Hunter Investigations LLC, which is licensed by the State of Georgia. Our firm is bonded and insured. SafePassage has gender specific trained agents available to meet the needs of parents in crisis. Call us to learn how professional assistance can reduce your stress and help you resolve an adolescent crisis.